Watch is a necessity but now it is also used as a luxury. Customized watches are made using diamonds, gold, silver, and platinum and are sold at high prices. Here’s a list of top 10 most expensive watches.
10. Breguet & Fils, No. 2667 Precision Stop Watch – $4.7 million
The watch is made up of pure gold and platinum and was sold at an auction in 2012.
9. Hublot Big Bang – $5 million
The watch has 1,282 diamonds. In 2012 Beyoncé bought it for her husband.
8. Vacheron Constantin 57260 – $8 million
The watch was designed especially for the client and it cost 8 million dollars. The watch has 242 jewels and it took 8 years to design it.
7. Patek Philippe Ref. 1518 – $11.1 million
It is a calendar chronograph watch. It is made up of stainless steel and was sold at an auction.
6. Jacob & Co. Billionaire Watch – $18 million
It is a bracelet watch and was designed with white gold and diamonds.
5. Patek Philippe Super Complication – $24 million
The watch was created in 5 years and has many features like it shows the sunset and sunrise timings.
4. Chopard 201-Carat Watch – $25 million
The watch is so beautiful and has more than 800 blue, yellow and pink diamonds.
3. Breguet No. 160 – $30 million
The watch has a history full of love and saddens as it was designed for Marie Antoinette by Abraham-Louis Breguet but she died before its completion. The watch was kept at a museum and was stolen. It was recovered again and kept at the Mayer museum.
2. Graff Diamonds The Fascination – $40 million
This beautiful watch is made up of more than 160 carats of diamonds. It is a pear sped watch. The central diamond id detachable and can also be worn separately.
1. Graff Diamonds Hallucination – $55 million
The most expensive watch was made with a combination of 110-carat diamonds, emerald, and other jewels.