When it comes to traveling, everyone wants to acquire the most comfortable and economical means of travel. Some millionaires have taken comfort so seriously that they have bought their own private jets for traveling and have designed it according to their needs. Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive private jets.
10. Boeing Business Jet 2 – Mukesh Ambani – $73 million
It is the most expensive and luxurious jet owned by Mr. Ambani. It has an area of 95.2 square meters, it has a private bedroom and a fully furnished bathroom.
9. Airbus A319 – Vijay Mallya – $81 million
Vijay Mallya bought the jet for $80.7 million. It can easily transport 30 persons at a time.
8. Boeing 747-8 VIP – Joseph Lau – $367 million
The “Dreamliner,” is the possession of Hong Kong Real-Estate tycoon Joseph Lau. The jet has one of the most beautiful interiors.
7. Gulfstream III – Tyler Perry – $125 million
The jet has an area of thirty-eight cubic meters and is converted into a complete house. It has a maximum cruising speed of 903 km/hr.
6. Boeing 757 – Donald Trump – $100+ million
President Donald Trump bought the jet and paid $100 million dollars and then customized it later.
5. Boeing 767 – Roman Abramovich – $170 million
Roman Abramovich, the owner of the Chelsea Football Club is also the owner of this luxurious jet. The jet is used by his team for traveling.
4. Boeing 747-430 – Sultan of Brunei – $323 million
Sultan of Brunei bought the jet. Reportedly, he paid $100 million on top of the selling price in order and then lavished it with pure gold and silver. It has a speed of 988 km/hr.
3. Airbus A340-300 – Alisher Usmanov – $400 million
The jet is owned by Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov.
2. Airbus A380 Custom – Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal – $402 million
It has 550 square meters of cabin space. It is also called the Flying Palace as the king has all his furnished bedroom in it.
1. Boeing 747-8 VIP – $558 million
The extravagant Boeing is 1458meters long and it provides complete accommodation for all luxurious and personal stuff. It has a General Electric GEnx 2B67 engines with a maximum speed of 1,044.44 km/h