Nothing is worth more than the price that one will buy it. Here’s a list of top 10 most expensive items owned by millionaires.
10. Elon Musk and His James Bond Submarine Car: $ 1 million
Elon Musk spent 1 million dollars on his bizarre purchase of submarine that was used in the classic bond movie.
9. Manhattan Parking Spot: $1 million
Manhattan condo, 15 Renwick, sold a parking spot for $1 million.
8. Kiyoshi Kimura and His Bluefin Tuna: $3.1 million
In 2019 Kiyoshi Kimura spent 3.1 million dollars to buy tuna for his sushi restaurant.
7. Bill Gates and The Scriptures of Leonardo da Vinci: $30 million
Bill Gates spent 30 million dollars to buy 72 pages of long manuscripts written by Da Vinci.
6. Chicago’s David MacNeil’s Ferrari 250 GTO: $50 million
David spent 50 million dollars to buy his favorite sportscar.
5. Sergei Brin and His Superyacht: $80 million
Sergei spent 80 million dollars to buy a luxurious superyacht.
4. Michael Dell and the ‘Most Expensive Apartment’ in New York: $100 million
Michael the honor of Dell Founder spent 100 million dollars to buy a luxurious apartment.
3. Larry Ellison and His Hawaiian Island: $300 million
Larry spent 300 million dollars on his Island. The island consists of 4 different kinds of resorts to spend holidays.
2. Carlos Slim and His Museum of Artwork: $800 million
Carlos spent near 800 million dollars to buy a museum where he now showcases his own collection art.
1. Mukesh Ambani’s Antilla Mansion: $1 billion
Mukesh Ambani spent 1 billion dollars on the construction of his home. The building consists of 27 floors that have a spa, temple and 3 helipads.