Antivenom is a liquid that has antibodies for specific toxins that enter our bodies by the biting of deadly animals. Here are the list of top 10 most expensive perfumes from around the world.
10. Human Blood – $1,500 per gallon
The procedure of donating blood is not much difficult. But the later screenings and other tests are expensive.
9. Gamma Hydroxybutyric Acid (GHB) – $2,500 per gallon
It is used to treat insomnia and depression. It is known as the ‘date rape drug’.
8. Insulin – $9,400 per gallon
Insulin is used to treat Diabetes. The production of insulin and its purification is much expensive.
7. Bubbling Kasina Toad – $1,600
It is used in the contraction of GUT muscles.
6. Desert Death Adder – $3,000
Desert Death Adder is a vibrant snake found in the desert and is used in the making of drugs.
5. Brown Snake – $4,000
The venom of the brown snake is used to produce many antivenoms.
4. Horseshoe Crab Blood – $60,000 per gallon
It is made from the blue-colored blood of crabs.
3. Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD) – $123,000 per gallon
It has been used as a hallucinogen in the 1960s.
2. Cobra Antidote – $1,530,000
It costs $1,530,000 as it can treat chronic pain due to the presence of Ohanian.
1. Deathstalker Scorpion Venom – $39 million per gallon
The toxins of scorpions are deadliest in the world and the venoms to treat them are also quite expensive.